Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
DEI Program Mission
At BHHC, Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Program’s mission is to foster a company culture where employees feel a sense of belonging, and inclusion and can thrive in a place where they’re valued and respected.
What We Believe
We strive to ensure that our talent community has equal and equitable opportunities for career growth and can be comfortable being their true selves. We believe that doing the right thing includes engaging and valuing our employees across the spectrum of diversity.
As a key part of BHHC’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion program, we’ve established Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). Their purpose is to facilitate communities where employees come together and learn about one another, identify and share ideas that can elevate our culture, and create opportunities that raise awareness, foster respect, and drive engagement.
Employees are welcome to join any groups that they identify with, or that they’re interested in showing allyship for.
Employee Resource Groups
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) include:
- AAPI Voices (Asian American and Pacific Islander)
- Black Voices & Friends
- HOLA: (Hispanic/Latino Organization for Leadership & Advancement)
- Indian & South Asian Voices
- Mental Health & Well-Being
- LGBTQIA+ Voices (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual, Pansexual, and Allies)
- Military & Veteran Voices
- Native American & Indigenous Voices
- SOAR for Women (Support, Opportunity, Achievement, Relationships)
- SWANA Voices (Southwest Asian and North African)
As of: 11/9/2022
Search Open Positions
Our Workers Compensation division has open positions from Call Center to Underwriting. We have a wide variety of roles and responsibilities for qualified candidates to consider.