Smart Strategies That Help Manage Risk and Prevent Losses
BHHC Loss Control professionals partner with your organization to build and maintain a strong, risk-control program for your company.
“BHHC’s Loss Control specialist has done more to help our company reduce losses in a real and meaningful way, than any loss control specialist we have had in the past. I appreciate your engagement and assistance in making our safety program successful.”
We work with you to establish risk management strategies and best practices that enhance the effectiveness of your hazard controls and increase employee involvement in the prevention of workplace injuries. A highly experienced team of safety professionals will guide you in controlling costs and improving your bottom line.
Loss Control services include:
- Development of customized loss control service plans in partnership with our customers.
- Safety training for management and supervisors.
- Training materials and resources for use throughout your organization.
- Hazard identification surveys; safety inspection.
- Research and direction on OSHA regulations (Federal, CalOSHA and state specific).
- Accident investigations of serious injuries to identify root causes and corrective action plans.
- Noise level – preliminary evaluations.
- Proven expertise in providing direction and support toward effective safety programs.
For More Information
Our Loss Control Safety Professionals are available to answer your questions and concerns. From assistance with our video library and written safety resources to regulatory compliance and overall risk management, we are here to help.
Email your inquiries to the Loss Control Service Center at email@example.com.
As of: 10/24/2022